FIVE REASONS YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE NADER IN 2004
1. Ralph Nader has promised to not reinstate the draft, unlike Kerry or Bush. In fact, National Socialist Review has called Bush the lesser of two evils in Iraq, since Kerry has promised to put more troops there & keep them there longer than Bush.
2. Ralph Nader believes education should be available to all Americans & won't play to banks who wish to profit off of student loans like Kerry & Bush will.
3. Ralph Nader believes the war on drugs needs reformed & believes certain drugs like marijuanna should be brought within the law.
4. Ralph Nader will not let our future jobs be outsourced through NAFTA & WTO, both supported by Bush & Kerry.
5. Ralph Nader recognizes that young people are more & more turned off to politics & not voting, therefore he is the only candidate reaching out to young people who have been neglected by the two parties.