Monday, August 23, 2004

STUDENT FOR NADER OF THE DAY: BEN NOWAK

Ben Nowak
Ben Nowak's testimony show how important the Nader/Camejo campaign is, and what is at stake in this election. Over the past 4 years the Republicans have been hurting America's youth in numerous ways to be explored by this blog, and now that a candidate has stood up to try to stop it, the Democratic Party has been compromising this candidate's own freedom to run for office! And although we read about Democratic evil deeds in the paper, no one stops to think about how, in doing so, they are hurting innocent students like Ben Nowak...

Ralph Nader has and forever will be a hero to me. In today's crooked political arena, Ralph Nader is a beacon of truth. He knows what he believes in, and depends on the people of the country to get it done.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

Nader represents all that I was taught about America and its freedoms--freedoms that I have watched disappear slowly over the last few years.

Yet, I now believe that EVERY individual can make America a better place. Ralph sure has.

This campaign, regardless of the November outcome--has changed my life. I pray every day that thousands more will realize just how much can be done with a vision and the determination to carry it through.

My name is Ben Nowak, a Business Administration major at the University of Wisconsin Marathon County/University of Wisconsin Steven's Point. I am 22 years old, and engaged to a wonderful woman. I find strength in this campaign--because every common American is welcome, not just the elite few. I was born with Cerebral Palsy and thus have faced many trials in my life... Yet I have never lost hope. Many of us in this country are discouraged about the dark state of the nation, however--there is always hope--and something to be done to make that hope a reality.

I'm a Lord of the Rings nut... and this statement has been said by many people in many ways... but this is a summation of my life philosophy:

..."and so do all who live to see such dark times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."


ssivsongoku@charter.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home