Thursday, September 16, 2004

Link of the Day: KillerCoke.org

While it is easy to believe that the rich CEO's of major companies like Coke-a-Cola are not participating in immoral, inhumane acts such as murder, a closer look at the facts will devastate confidence in the American Corporation. Young people, especially, need to be concerned about the injustices waged by giant American businesses.

Killer Coke's Casualties

Listed below are union leaders at Coca-Cola's Colombian bottling plants who have been murdered. Hundreds of other Coke workers have been tortured, kidnapped and/or illegally detained by violent paramilitaries, often working closely with plant managements.


Date Name Coca-Cola Plant
1989 Avelino Chicanoy Pasto
4/8/94 Jose Elaseasar MancoDavid Carepa
4/20/94 Luis Enrique Giraldo Arango Carepa
4/23/95 Luis Enrique Gomez Garado Carepa
12/5/96 Isidro Segundo Gil Carepa
12/26/96 Jose Librado Herrera Osorio Carepa
6/21/01 Oscar Dario Soto Polo Monteria
8/31/02 Adolfo de Jesus Munera Lopez Baranquilla

In memory of those union leaders murdered by Coka-a-Cola, I suggest all American Students visit and study www.killercoke.org

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to
know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are
looking to exchange strategies with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


my page :: Psn Code Generator

May 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like me, only visit this website every day as it
offers quality contents, thanks

Have a look at my weblog :: Dragon City Hack ()

June 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I do think your web site may be having internet browser
compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine
but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!

Feel free to visit my web site - Psn Code Generator

June 10, 2013 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home